Commercial Real-Estate for Sale in the USA
Find out which are the best commercial real estate agencies for sale in the US, the services they offer you and the trust they give you
Commercial Luxury Real-Estate Agents for Sale in the USA
- Prologis, Inc. is a real estate investment firm based in the San Francisco, California, that invests in the warehouses. The company was also formed through the merger of the AMB Property Corporation and ProLogis in June 2011, making Prologis the world's most significant industrial real estate company. As of the December 31, 2020, the company owned the 4,703 buildings comprising 984 million square feet in the 19 countries in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. According to The Economist, its business strategy focuses on warehouses near important urban areas where land is scarce. Serves more than 5,000 tenants. In addition, Prologis set up a venture capital arm in 2016.
- Prologis, Inc. It is a global real estate investment fund specializing in logistics and is also involved in sustainable development and renewable energy production. Prologis, the global leader in industrial real estate, has more than 4,600 logistics and the distribution centers and facilities in 19 countries in America, Europe, and Asia and represents more than $136 billion in assets under management.
American Towers Corporation (REIT)
- The American Tower Corporation, is the largest real estate investment trusts, is the leading independent owner, operator, and developer of multi-tenant telecom properties with a portfolio of approximately 219,000 telecom sites.
- The American Tower Corporation, also known as ATC, is the real estate investment trust specializing in wireless communications infrastructure. It owns and operates more than 180,000 communication sites, with more than the 40,000 in the United States and approximately 140,000 properties in Latin America, Europe, and Africa. In addition, American Tower rents space on wireless communication towers and provides in-building services, distributed antenna systems, and managed rooftop services.
Crown Castle International Company (RET)
- The Crown Castle is a real estate investment trust and the provider of shared communications infrastructure in the United States. Its network includes more than 40,000 cell towers and nearly 80,000 miles of fiber that support small-cell and fiber solutions. The company is headquartered in the Houston, Texas, with 100 offices across the country. In 2017, Crown Castle was ranked in the Houston Business Journal's Best Places to Work.
Crown Castle International, more commonly known as Crow Castle, is a communications infrastructure company that operates as a real estate investment trust. It employs over 40,000 communications towers, small cells, and nearly 80,000 miles of fiber across the United States.
- Public Storage is an American international self-storage company headquartered in Glendale, California, and operated as a real estate investment trust (REIT). It is the largest self-storage service brand in the United States. In 2008, it was the largest of the four publicly traded storage funds. More than 2,200 public storage self-storage locations exist in the United States, Canada, and Europe. It owns 42 percent of the office's subsidiary offices, sells packing supplies, and provides other services. As a real estate investment trust, it is owned by real estate investors who receive more than the 90 percent of the company's profits as a return on investment. Public Storage Inc. was founded. In 1972 by B. The private company was restructured as a publicly traded REIT in 1995 when Stock Storage merged with Public Storage and adopted its name. In 2006, it acquired Shurrgard Storage Centers in a deal valued at $5.5 billion. Since then, Shurrgard has been incorporated into a separate publicly traded entity, with the Public Storage retaining 36.6% of the company.
- Public Storage is a self-storage company that acts as a real estate investment trust. The Public Storage is the largest self-storage company in the US and the world, operating more than 2,200 self-storage facilities in the United States and the seven European countries, operating under the Shurrgard brand.
Equinix, Inc. (REIT)
- Equinix, Inc. is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, specializing in Internet connectivity and data centers. The company is a leader in the global share of shared data centers, with 229 data centers in 27 countries on five continents. It is listed on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol EQIX, and as of December 2020, it had nearly 10,000 employees globally. The company transformed into a real estate investment trust (REIT) in January 2015.
Equinix, Inc. It is a multinational corporation dedicated to internet connectivity and data centers and acts as a real estate investment trust. It operates over 210 data centers on five continents and provides data infrastructure, management, connectivity, cloud, and other related services.
Other Popular Posts
Post Most Popular9 Places For A Luxurious Wedding near Cancun Top 7 Places To Take Your Family On Vacation In Vancouver, Canada Staying at the Hotel Excelaris Plaza Grand Resorts Mexico, a great experience Hacienda Vista Hermosa, a paradise to rest in Morelos, Mexico Mortgage to buy a house in The Woodlands, Texas, USA Mortgage credit to buy a house in San Diego, California, USA Get to know the best places to enjoy Christmas in Europe Get to know the best places in Europe where to receive the New Year Where can I buy luxury boats or yachts? The most beautiful places in All England to buy a house