Five most reliable Real estate agencies in the USA
Ready to make your American Dream a reality? Discover the five most reliable real estate agencies in the USA and find your perfect home or investment property.
Five most reliable Real estate agencies in the USA
With over 100,000 active real estate companies in the United States today, choosing the right person to start your career in real estate can seem daunting. When making the choice, you'll want to consider the market you're in and the level of training you want.
Here are the five most reliable Real estate agencies in the USA
Best Overall Real Estate Brokerage
- eXp Realty
eXp Realty is founded in 2009, eXp Realty is a cloud-based real estate brokerage that has built an empire in record time.
eXp was named the #1 independent broker in the REAL Trends 500 2020 report and the #1 mover in the transactions, with an increase of 77.8% from 2018 to 2019.
eXp is the top pick when considering the best real estate company to work for because of its training, competitive commission splits, stock options, and unique retirement opportunity that you can build through a revenue-sharing program.
Another reason eXp is at the top of my list is its focus on company culture. At the most basic level, the eXp is about the agents working together as a community to help each other succeed.
training platform makes it easy for all the new real estate agent to
join. It has live guidance and interactive chapters covering everything
you need to know to start.
Additionally, new and the existing agents can access over 50+ hours of the live classes and events each week through eXp University.
The topics include basic introductions to eXp and how to navigate between different eXp systems. There is also information on accounting and real estate best practices for success.
- The eXp strives
to provide the resources and support you need to build your real estate
business. Whether you need help with setup, technology, accounting, or a
specific transaction, eXp can help.
- The main advantage of being an eXp agent is the different ways you can acquire company stock.
of the assets that a real estate brokerage offers is a sustainable
equity plan. This plan gives the stock to agents to complete specific
tasks. For example, these could have closed their first home, reached
their annual cap, or when the agent they're caring for closed their
Another way to get company shares is to win the ICON Agent Award. To receive this award, agents must meet specific production and cultural requirements. Once they do, they will receive the cap of $16,000 in eXp Realty shares. Eligibility for ICON is renewed each year based on the anniversary date of joining the company.
Finally, agents can participate in the Equity Agent Program. This program allows eXp Realty to book 5% of the agent's commission against company stock at a 10% discount.
Commission and revenue share
- All the eXp Realty agents have an 80/20 split commission with eXp.
- As the added benefit, eXp offers a revenue-sharing program that rewards agents with a percentage of revenue generated by other agents in the company.
- This percentage of revenue comes from the company's pocket as part of its 20% split. Does not affect the agent's 80% commission.
- Revenue sharing is a great way to build a passive income and a legacy that will continue to grow when become a successful real estate agent.
- Best For New Agents
you are a new agent, the Keller Williams is one of the best real estate
companies you can partner with. Keller Williams offers plenty of
hands-on training to help agents start their real estate journey.
in the 1983, Keller Williams maintains a significant presence in the
real estate industry today and is a well-known brand in the real estate
field. Co-founder Gary Keeler is often referred to as one of the most
influential people in real estate and is well known for his bestselling
book, "Millionaire Real Estate Agent."
Keeler Williams claimed to be the largest real estate technology franchise in agent listings and was named the #1 brand by sales volume in 2019.
is a training program from Keller Williams designed to teach new agents
to create leads, use appropriate language, and build a real estate
The program helps agents overcome their potentially limiting self-beliefs and be as productive as possible to grow their real estate business.
Keller Williams University (KWU)
Keller Williams University is a training platform that hosts real
estate classes on various topics?regularly updated with new tips and
information from prominent agents within Keller Williams.
- Best For Part-Time Agents
- Fathom Realty
- Like the eXp realty, Fathom Realty is a cloud-based real estate broker rapidly gaining momentum.
Currently, Fathom Realty is the eleventh largest independent brokerage in the country. In addition, it has been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in America for six years by Inc.500 and Inc.5000.
- Fathom Realty is an excellent option for part-time agents who love the flexibility of the cloud based real estate broker while keeping more money in their pockets with flat fee commission plans.
- With Fathom Realty, there is no splitting of commissions on residential transactions. Instead, a transaction fee of $450 is applied to the first 12 sales per year, after which the transaction fee drops to $99 per sale. After that, an annual fee of $500 applies to the first transaction each year.
- The other commission plans include an $85 fee per lease and a 90/10 split that only applies to commercial properties.
The Fathom also awards stock grants with every successful real estate sale or agent referral.
- Best For Luxury Agents
- I think Century21 is the best real estate company for luxury agents, with a brand built around luxury homes and many luxury agents behind their names.
- Founded in the 1971, Century21 is one of the world's most
recognized real estate brands, with over 11,600 independently owned the
franchise brokers in 83 different countries.
Rome was not built in a day, nor was a real estate broker empire like
Century21. However, century21 recognizes that steady development is the
key to long term success. Their training platform, Century21 University,
helps the agents grow their real estate brands and achieve their goals.
You can choose from the variety of training formats, such as live online help, classroom instruction, social networking groups, and access to a video library.
has a 50/50 split commission and an 8% franchise fee. With Century21,
there is no office fees or monthly costs upfront.
- Best For Commercial Agents
specializes in commercial real estate. It is the world's most
significant commercial real estate investment and services company. They
have been on Fortune 500 list since 2008.
The company offers a wide range of the services, from property management to mortgage and development services.
employee benefitsFull-time employees receive a comprehensive benefits plan, including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. CBRE offers a 401k plan, employee assistance, discount programs, paid time off, and company holidays.
With a heavy emphasis on training and continuing education, CBRE helps everyone become the successful real estate agent. They offer nearly 100 of the training packages and a variety of the tools to help agents advance their careers. These tools can help experienced agents and those utterly new to the real estate industry.