Top 8 AMEX Hotels & Resorts
Find out which are the best 8 AMEX hotels and resorts, ideal places where you can stay and enjoy a unique stay
Top 8 AMEX Hotels & Resorts
1. Conrad Maldives
- Conrad Maldives is the best hotels in the Maldives. In addition, it is the best hotels in the Maldives. If you are into beautiful hotels and resorts, the Conrad Maldives is also the best value hotel in the country.
This means you will get free lunch or dinner for two per room, excluding the alcoholic beverages, taxes, and the gratuities, once during your stay. Considering the cost of food in the Maldives, this perk could be worth only $300.
Also, villas start at 925 square feet, with plentiful amenities and first-class service. With such a fantastic array of privileges, you will also be surprised to find that Conrad Maldives is the 50-75% cheaper than the other luxury resorts in the Maldives.
2. Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah (United Arab Emirates)
- The Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah is the waterfront hotel in Dubai and arguably the best value hotel in the UAE. This resort is full of water sports, varied dining options, excellent service, and a TripAdvisor traveler rating of 5.0.
Many reviews on TripAdvisor confirm the excellent value and almost flawless nature of the Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah.
You'll enjoy a $100 property credit that can be used for anything in the hotel, be it food or spa services. The cash rates are very reasonable and much lower than competitors, even during peak season.
3 - Baglioni Hotel Regina (Rome, Italy)
- The Baglioni Hotel Regina is the best value luxury hotels in an expensive city: Rome. With other competitors priced at $1,000 or more per night, the hotel rate is about 50% lower.
You will receive a $100 credit for food and beverage and regular hotel and resort privileges. Moreover, you will be in the middle of that action with the excellent Ludovisi location. A turndown service is also available at this luxurious hotel.
Overall, it's the excellent way to avoid breaking the budget when touring Rome.
4 - Gran Melia Fenix ??(Madrid, Spain)
Located in Madrid, the Gran Melia Fenix ??is ??the best value hotel in the FINE Hotels & Resorts group for tourists in Madrid. It is complete with luxurious furnishings, a popular bar, and the great location of Salamanca.
Furthermore, once per stay, you will enjoy turndown service and complimentary lunch or dinner for two in the room, excluding alcoholic beverages, taxes, and gratuities.
This hotel operates at a much cheaper rate than Madrid's competitors, so that you will get a lot of value.
5 - Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel (Cape Town, South Africa)
- Visiting Cape Town? Centrally located, the luxurious 5-star Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel offers excellent value.
Once per stay, you'll also enjoy the complimentary dinner for two per room, excluding alcoholic beverages, taxes, and gratuities.
At the Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel, you'll enjoy excellent service, a nightclub, tennis courts, and other complimentary amenities like a shuttle bus.
6. Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari (Kenya)
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari is a first-class choice for budget-conscious travelers looking to enjoy an incredible safari experience at an affordable price.
Spacious rooms start from 409 square feet. Breakfast is included as a feature of lovely hotels and resorts, and you'll also enjoy a $100 property credit.
Also, the prices for the suites are very reasonable, so you can pay more to upgrade your stay significantly. Overall, the hotel also offers one of the most underrated experiences.
7 - The River Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
- Reverie Saigon is the gold standard for the hotels in the Ho Chi Minh City, also known as the Saigon. The hotel enjoys an unparalleled location in Times Square in the center of District One.
This hotel is decorated with opulent luxury and great amenities to match. These facilities include a spa, an outdoor pool, and five on-site dining and drinking options.
It's an ultra-luxury experience, with prices ranging around $300 a night during the high season. In addition, take advantage of the $100 food and the beverage credit at any hotel's restaurants or bars.
8 - Pudong Shangri-La East, Shanghai (China)
- Pudong Shangri-La East Shanghai is the affordable luxury hotel in Shanghai's business district. Rooms Among the largest in Shanghai, the rates are great, and the hotel is located along the riverfront of the Huangpu River.
The hotel is a great starting point for tourist attractions, although there are plenty of amenities and dining options if you want to stay and enjoy the hotel or spa.
A $100 food and beverage credit is handy for many of the property's restaurants, bars, and lounges. Finally, VIP lounge access is available for upgraded rooms known to travelers at Vine Hotels & Resorts.