Top Real Estate Companies in Europe
Find out which is the top of the eight best companies dedicated to real estate services in Europe and what they offer you
Top Luxury Real Estate Agent Companies in Europe
RE / MAX
- RE/MAX stands for Real Estate Maximums. It has been the number one real estate brand and has had the largest market share in the USA and the Canada since 1999.
Founded in 1973 by Dave and Jill Liniger, the company recorded 2015 revenue of $177 million, making it the highest-ranked real estate company in the world.
They follow the concept of maximum commission. This means that agents keep almost all of their commissions and pay the broker a share of the office expenses. This contrasts with the standard practice in residential real estate, where paying the broker a percentage of the commission for each sale is the norm. This makes things easier for clients and agents of one of the best real estate brands in the world.
2. Century 21
- The Century 21 is a real estate brand founded in 1971. It is home to 9,400 independently owned and operated offices. It has a global presence, with operations in 80 countries and the territories, including Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and the Asia. About 127,000 professionals work under their supervision, making it one of the largest real estate brands.
They are the pioneers and the largest real estate company in e-marketing. They work with the independent brokers, entrepreneurs, and affiliated agents to achieve continued success in the highly competitive real estate market.
3. Global IQI
- The privately owned real estate brand is headquartered in Dubai and has a presence in 15 countries worldwide. Comprised of more than 10,000 real estate and investment experts, IQI easily ranks among the largest and most popular real estate companies.
The company offers many services, including hospitality, a proptech accelerator, education and training, marketing development and consultancy, property management, interior design, and renovation.
They combine global insights, industry practices, and local knowledge that give them leverage over other real estate brands. As a result, they are the largest real estate company in Asia and one of the best real estate brands worldwide.
4. ERA Real Estate
- Also known as the Electronic Realty Associates, ERA was incorporated in 1971 and operated under Reallogy. It has offices in the Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Germany, Austria, Saudi Arabia, and in various other countries.
It is one of the few publicly owned real estate brands. Headquartered in New Jersey, the company has more than 10,000 employees. They specialize in residential real estate.
They collaborate with the other real estate agents to build the community that is effective in providing support to all their clients, making it the largest real estate companies.
6. Sotheby's International Realty
- It is the luxury real estate brand founded in the 1976 by Sotheby's auction house. It formed a strategic alliance with Reallogy in 2004. This has allowed the company to offer franchise opportunities to many brokerages.
The company has 19,000 sales employees in the 990 offices in 72 countries and regions worldwide. It is the largest real estate companies and is home to the popular real estate magazine Reside.
The company supports its subsidiaries with various operations, marketing, recruitment, education, and business development resources. In addition, they bring independent brokers a powerful marketing option and referral program for luxury properties.
6. CBRE Group
- CBRE is an acronym for Commercial Real Estate Services Group, Inc. It is a private company headquartered in Los Angeles and is among the largest real estate companies worldwide.
With revenues of $13.1 billion and more than 75,000 employees, it ranks as one of the top real estate brands.
Their services range from utility provision, property management, and investment management to appraisal and valuation, property rental or sale, mortgage services, and development services.
7. Colliers International
- With revenues of $3.5 billion and a deal value of $129 billion, the Canadian company ranks as the largest real estate companies in the world.
It is present and established in the 68 countries, with 70,000 transactions and more than 18,000 employees. This makes it a competition among the best real estate brands in the world. In addition, they provide financial and corporate advice to their clients to maximize the property's value. This is especially true for real estate occupants, owners, and investors.
They participate and assist in the areas of general property surveying, money management, destination consulting, and property co-investing.
8. Eastdil Secured
- Listed as an asset management company in 1967, Eastdil Secured has been able to secure its position as one of the largest real estate companies in the world for quite some time now.
The company is engaged in equity sales, financing, loan sales, private equity, and corporate advisory. Their customer base is global.
Other Popular Posts
Post Most Popular9 Places For A Luxurious Wedding near Cancun Top 7 Places To Take Your Family On Vacation In Vancouver, Canada Staying at the Hotel Excelaris Plaza Grand Resorts Mexico, a great experience Hacienda Vista Hermosa, a paradise to rest in Morelos, Mexico Mortgage to buy a house in The Woodlands, Texas, USA Mortgage credit to buy a house in San Diego, California, USA Get to know the best places to enjoy Christmas in Europe Get to know the best places in Europe where to receive the New Year Where can I buy luxury boats or yachts? The most beautiful places in All England to buy a house