5 Eccentric, Exclusive and Beautiful Cities in the Universe
Explore some of the most eccentric, exclusive and beautiful cities in the universe. From the romantic canals of Venice to the futuristic skyline of Tokyo, these destinations offer a unique and unforgettable experience for any traveler.
5 Eccentric, Exclusive and Beautiful Cities in the Universe
The world is full of beautiful cities. You could spend your life visiting the greatest cities in the world and also still not see them all. But when it comes to the international cities, not all cities are created equal. Instead, the world has a high standard of city environments that set standards for the rest of the world.
The best cities to visit are often the world's most famous sites and also are found all over the world, from the Asia and Europe to the Middle East and the Americas. For travelers hoping to find the inspiration for their next trip, here is a list of some of the best cities in the world to visit.
1. Paris, France
Paris, France, remains one of the most beautiful loved cities to visit in the world because it is a prime destination for significant life events, such as essential vacations, speeches, celebrations, and honeymoons. It's also an easy-to-visit place for quick getaways, with tour schedules and regular tours available.
Many travelers enjoy Paris for art and visit galleries and the museums, such as the Louvre and the Musée d'Orsay. Some travelers go to the Paris because it is an established destination for many people. They want to see the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Arc de Triomphe.
Paris is known as a city of romance, so many marriage proposals frequently happen in Paris, and honeymooners enjoy a vacation with a romantic cruise down the Seine.
The visiting time of the year may determine some of your activities, but even in the winter, there are plenty of the things to do in Paris.
2. New York City, USA
Many elements make New York City one of the best cities in the world. The city and the Statue of the Liberty that travelers see upon their arrival symbolize the culture and freedom that America represents. The Big Apple is the financial center of the United States, with Wall Street and international corporations.
Most people visit New York City to participate in the city scene. It's the place people go to make dreams come true, with experiences like watching a Broadway show, watching the famous ball fall on New Year's Eve in Times Square, and partaking as a spectator watching decorated wagons go by in the Thanksgiving Day Parade.
New York City is where the things happen, and travelers get to savor that excitement. It is another one of those excellent bucket list destinations that you can visit any time of the year; even winter in New York City is fun.
3. London, England
There is never the shortage of intrigue or interest in London as a destination which makes it the most touristy cities in the world. The royal plot is one of the main attractions, as thousands of tourists descend on Buckingham Palace to enjoy the British monarchy.
Millions of tourists visit London annually and tour its top attractions, such as the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, and St Paul's Cathedral. Part of what makes London fun to visit is the public transport system, which makes it very easy to get from one place to another without a car. In addition, with so much to see, it's easy to stay mobile in London to visit famous sights in a day, like Tower Bridge and Skydeck at The Shard 800 feet above the city.
London is also respected for its famous neighborhoods and markets, such as Borough Market, which has been in the operation since the 13th century, and Camden Market, with small vendor stalls selling local food and goods.
4. Bangkok, Thailand
- The bustling city of the Bangkok, Thailand, is one of the best tourist cities in the world, with approximately 24.1 million visitors annually. The town is usually the first stopping point for anyone touring Thailand. Bangkok has an exciting mix of crowded subways, massive skyscrapers, temples, historical architecture, lavish gardens, palaces, and almost night sporting events, such as kickboxing, that attract thousands of fans. Bangkok has a lively atmosphere, even during daylight hours. Budget travelers can find cheap entertainment, shopping deals, and low-cost accommodation, especially in the Khao San Road area.
- Travelers with the unlimited budgets can find everything on the other end of the spectrum, from luxury hotels to extravagant shopping at upscale stores at Siam Paragon Mall. This city is also known for their traditional experiences, such as floating markets and the Thai massage parlors, where you can also get an hour of the relaxation for less than $10.
5. Hong Kong, China
- The Hong Kong is one of the most famous cities in the world. It has been so for over a decade and still attracts travelers. With an estimated 29.2 million visitors annually, the city has a stronghold over other cities in the world in attracting travelers. In addition, Hong Kong is a holiday destination and its shopping, especially for bargains, is unparalleled.
- Hong Kong is the most famous and beautiful cities in the world, but also this city is very expensive places to travel if you are planning to stay in the heart of the city. However, if you're staying away from the main tourist areas in places like Jordan or Kowloon, you can find accommodations that are a bit less expensive.
Some other reasons why travelers flock to Hong Kong include an accessible public transport system, so there's no need to drive, Huge theme parks 24, hour dining The most prominent skyscrapers in the world. High-end shopping deals; Beaches and mountains are quickly accessed outside the city. You can even find the beautiful hiking trails in Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong is also fascinated by interesting, unusual finds, such as a 24-karat solid gold toilet inside the Hong Kong jewelry company and a beautiful tunnel of pink flowers within the Un Chau Estate public housing complex.