Best Luxury Destinations for Vacations Travel in California, Visit USA
Meet the best luxury destinations for vacations Travel in California, USA spectacular places full of attractions, comfort, luxuries and unforgettable
Best Luxury Destinations for Vacations Travel in California, Visit USA
California might be the ultimate vacation destination with just over 163,000 square miles of coastal scenery and urban beauty. This large state is home to an impressive variety of resort experiences, from the wild and gorgeous adults-only Ventana Big Sur on the Pacific Coast Highway, featuring everything from guided walks to tai chi to luxurious beach experiences like Rosewood Miramar Beach.
These tourist resorts also appeal to a wide range of visitors. For example, couples on a romantic getaway may love the luxurious seclusion of Belmond El Encanto in the hills above Santa Barbara. At the same time, families may never want to leave the Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort (with its water park) outside Palm Springs.
Plan your next Golden State vacation with our list of the best Luxury Destinations in California
Rosewood Miramar Beach
The relatively new Rosewood Miramar Beach is located about an hour north of Los Angeles in the affluent coastal community of Montecito. It's the only five-star beach resort in Southern California. Set on 16 acres of rolling greenery and lush gardens, the resort features a casual and luxurious vibe throughout its 160 rooms and 37 suites. In addition, there are great self-contained bungalows with multiple bedrooms if you're traveling with kids or friends. The service here is typical and one of the definite reasons to book. He is very personal and attentive without being confrontational - you tell them what you need, and their every whim is catered for. There is plenty of entertainment for guests as well.
The beach here is really amazing. Wake up to a morning yoga session before booking a treatment at the home spa. There are also two swimming pools. Children can hang out in the on-site kid?s club. For dining, you also have a few options. The Revere Room is an all-day restaurant focusing on So Cal's local cooking. Book dinner at Caruso's, which faces the sea and has outdoor seating and stylish indoor space.
Fairmont Grand del Mar
- The Fairmont Grand del Mar is located on 400 acres in a stunning coastal valley five miles from the ocean and not far from downtown San Diego. The resort is exquisitely charming, perfectly capturing the elegant vibe of an old-world Mediterranean estate in terms of its five-star architecture and service.
The rooms and suites are elegant and luxurious, with every modern convenience, and beyond the rooms, there is plenty to do.
On-site amenities include a Tom Fazio-designed golf course, an upscale spa, yoga and fitness classes, four swimming pools, and Explorer's Kids' Club.
There are also several dining options, including the ultra-chic Addison, the only five-star and five-diamond restaurant in San Diego.
Meadowood Napa Valley
- Meadowood Napa Valley is an ideal choice for romance. The luxury property is set in 250 acres of mountain oak forest and has a secluded and relaxing atmosphere.
- Accommodation in a mix of rooms, suites, and cottages that all come with California king beds covered in luxury bedding, outdoor balconies or verandas, and fireplaces. Beyond the rooms, there's plenty to do on the resort grounds at this destination, including hiking the four miles of trails; Play nine holes of golf. Participate in a game of croquet. Swim in the two swimming pools. Or relax at the spa, which includes a steam room, sauna, and spa.
Montage Laguna Beach
- Montage Laguna Beach is a destination resort in an envious location. The five-star hotel is built atop a 50-foot bluff facing the Pacific Ocean. It offers guests a selection of beach rooms, suites, and bungalows. All are spacious, beautifully decorated with local artwork, super comfy beds with feather bedspreads and quality linens, and marble bathrooms.
- The facilities here are plentiful. You will find three restaurants on the floor. Modern coastal California fare is served in the Studio, which has a chef's table for private parties. The Loft is another option. It cooks modern America in a more casual suburban setting with ocean views.
- Suppose you need some pampering, head to the large spa with a dry redwood sauna, a eucalyptus steam room, and a full array of treatments. The hotel is family-friendly and has a children's play area on site. A swimming pool, hot tub, and fitness center are more advantages.
Rancho Valencia Resort & Spa
- Nestled on 45 beautifully maintained acres filled with olive trees and flowers in Rancho Santa Fe, about a 30-minute drive north from San Diego, Rancho Valencia Resort & Spa is an excellent choice for a luxury vacation for those looking for romance and relaxation - along with food excellent.
The lavish, rustic, farmhouse-style rooms feature colorful design elements, deep soaking bathtubs, and delightful beds. Beautiful Mediterranean ambiance prevails throughout.
- Away from the rooms is a relaxing spa with various treatments, including herbal-infused body wraps, two heated pools, and hot tubs; an exercise room with daily lessons; tennis, bocce, and croquet facilities; And two restaurants.
Auberge du Soleil
- Auberge du Soleil is an excellent choice for honeymooners as it is an adults-only resort. Set on 33 hillside acres, Napa Valley features gorgeous grounds with olive trees, plenty of green and flowering plants, and even a sculpture garden. In addition, it is about five minutes from downtown Saint Helena.
The five-star resort has an exquisite French vibe, with rooms and suites decorated in a rustic Provence style. There are also villa rentals if you need more space. All accommodations feature luxury amenities, including Nespresso coffee makers and Bose sound systems.
- You have two dining options on-site, including a Michelin-starred restaurant. Other perks of staying at the Auberge du Soleil include pampering at their spa, taking yoga classes in the outdoor pavilion, and taking a dip in the outdoor pool.
Post Ranch Inn
- Along the cliffs above the beach in Big Sur, with views of the lapping waves, Post Ranch Inn is truly a masterpiece of design and style. Using wood and natural materials, this luxurious, boutique eco-resort remains one of California's most beautiful resorts?both in buildings and location.
- The hotel's restaurant, Sierra Mar, is top-notch and offers guests stunning ocean views, along with excellent, locally sourced organic food, mainly from the seasonally changing menu. The Post Ranch spa is world-class and offers unique treatment options, many of which use locally sourced products.
- The guest rooms with no TVs or alarm clocks are great examples of modern design with an antique touch. They range from luxurious oceanfront villas with large terrace balconies to treehouses and free-standing structures that rise nearly 20 feet into the air among redwoods. The hotel is located less than three hours south of San Francisco.
The Resort at Pelican Hill
- Located on just over 500 acres in the trendy SoCal town of Newport Beach, this Pelican Hill resort is built on top of a cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean. There is no direct beach access on the property, but it operates a luxury van that takes guests to Crystal Cove State Park Beach every hour.
- The rooms and suites at this five-star resort are luxurious, with fantastic ocean views. There is also a lovely swimming pool on site. It is round and decorated with over a million glass mosaic tiles at the bottom. Villa guests have their collection, and a third pool for children exists.
- Pelican Grill serves up California fine dining in a casual suburban setting if you're hungry. There is also a fine Italian restaurant. Need some pampering? Book a spa treatment.